Podcast Management for
Eco-Conscious and Ethical Coaches
You’re here because wearing all the business hats 👒is no longer sustainable nor healthy. Podcast management tasks are taking up most of your time during the week.
Maybe you’re thinking “Should I prioritize content creation or client work?
Between client meetings, team member onboarding, new client discovery calls, content creation, and relationship nurturing, you may find yourself in a position to choose between one or the other.
Producing and marketing a podcast while growing a business and having family time is humanly impossible, at least in an 8-hour workday.
Commonly speaking, the post-production of an hour-long episode can take up to 6 times the length of your recorded audio. That’s a lot of time that you shouldn’t spend trying to manage every aspect of your business alone.
I’m here for you.
I’ll take these chores off your hands (gladly!) so you can do something more enjoyable with that time. The only thing you’ll be responsible for is recording your podcast. After that’s done, I’m taking over the rest.
You can put your mind at ease, forget the endless podcasting to-do list of yours and use that time to guest podcast, connect with potential clients, create new offers and services or make more family time.
Podcast management plans
to create a show that sounds Good
- Up to 4 episodes per month.
- Up to 45 minutes of raw audio.
- Detailed Audio Editing – cleaning up verbal and crutch words/phrases (um, like) pauses, and restarts.
- Reduce distracting background noises such as bumping desks, sneezes, and coughs, and call disconnections (as possible).
- Reduce room echo, and mouth noises, and shorten conversational gaps (as possible).
- Volume leveling, so each speaker is at the same loudness and episodes meet the industry standards.
- Add ID3 tags (metadata) to the file
- Add production elements (intros, outros, music, ads, breaks, sound effects).
- Upload edited episodes to a Google Drive or Dropbox shared folder.
- Mastering and mixing to a completed episode.
- Upload and schedule episodes to your hosting service.
- 1 bi-monthly strategy session to track progress, discuss marketing actions or solve any issues you may face.
Audio - Show Notes
& Social Support
- Everything included in Audio Support.
- Create show notes that include the title, episode summary/one-paragraph description, bullet points of main topic discussions, and resources section with relevant links.
- Create one audiogram/video teaser of up to 60 seconds in length with subtitles for each episode.
- Upload audio and show notes to your podcast hosting service.