You are here because you’ve already done the heavy lifting (perhaps with a little help from YouTube or the internet) to launch your show. Great work!
You’ve sweated, struggled, and faced uncertainty and self-doubt that no one told you were part of the beginning process, but it is.
If you’re a conscious, heart-centered coach or business owner who has a few episodes published and you’re thinking:
- I’m close to launching my podcast and want to ensure I’ve placed everything correctly in my hosting platform and avoid wasting time going back and forth trying to manage launch tasks.
- I’ve published a few episodes but am unsure how to move forward, and improve my podcast craft and website so it serves my business more effectively.
- I’m delighted to continue growing my audience, record more, and worry less about the technical aspects of my show but need help to sort things out.
- I’d like honest and genuine feedback on my show. Is the sound quality good? Is the content captivating? Am I doing something that drives listeners away? Do I need to have show notes or embeddable podcast players on my website?
- I have no idea how to use call-to-actions to engage with my listeners and achieve my business goals.
- I’ve been podcasting for a while and just don’t see the results I expected to make with my podcast.
I can do a thorough examination (as your doctor would) and provide professional and specific recommendations designed to meet the needs of your podcast to ensure it provides an exceptional listening experience and feels good.